Afinitor Disperz (Everolimus Tablets)
Afinitor Disperz (Everolimus Tablets) is used to treat a certain type of benign or non-cancerous brain tumor. This happens in people with a certain genetic disorder or tuberous sclerosis complex. This medication is also used to treat certain types of seizures in people with tuberous sclerosis complex. This may reduce the number of seizures you have.
How does Afinitor Disperz (Everolimus Tablets) work?
Afinitor Disperz (Everolimus Tablets) works by slowing the growth and spread of cancer cells. By blocking key enzymes it slows down the growth of hormones. It may also lessen the size of brain and kidney tumors. It occurs with the genetic condition tuberous sclerosis complex.
Why use Afinitor Disperz (Everolimus Tablets)?
Afinitor Disperz (Everolimus Tablets) is for oral suspension and considered as kinase inhibitors. This contains Everolimus which belongs to the class of medicines called antineoplastics. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has already approved this medication. You can buy this here at its very affordable price.
How to use Afinitor Disperz (Everolimus Tablets)?
The recommended dosage for this treatment will depend on your;
- medical condition
- response to the treatment
- or if you have any medical history
This is usually taken once a day and taken by mouth. You may take this with or without food. This must be dispersed in water before swallowing. Do not swallow the tablet as a whole. Let the medicine disperse for about 3 minutes. To avoid possible contact with this drug, you should wear gloves when preparing the medication.
What are the side-effects of Afinitor Disperz (Everolimus Tablets)?
- Weight loss
- Changes in taste
- Decreased appetite
- Dry skin
- Pain or sores in the mouth
- Temporary hair loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Mood/mental changes
If these side effects persist or worsen, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
The following are the things that you need to be cautious with:
- Do not share this with others who have the same condition as yours.
- Consult your doctor first if you are pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Tell your doctor if you have any allergies or current medications (herbal supplements or vitamins)
- This may make you feel dizzy. Avoid driving or using machinery.
- Do not receive any vaccinations/immunizations while having this treatment.
- Avoid having too much alcohol intake.
- Keep this away from the heat and away from the reach of children or pets.