Absorica (Isotretinoin) is used for the treatment of severe recalcitrant nodular acne. This is a retinoid and indicated for patients 12 years of age and older. This is only for those female patients who are not pregnant. This should be reserved for those who are unresponsive to conventional therapy. It includes systematic antibiotics.
Why use Absorica (Isotretinoin)?
Absorica (Isotretinoin) contains Isotretinoin as the active ingredient. It belongs to the class of medicines called retinoids. It helps to clear up cases of severe recalcitrant nodular acne. It is also a dominant medication that is used to cure inflammatory acne. This treatment will reduce some dead cells in your skin. This has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) already. You can buy this here at its cheapest price.
How does Absorica (Isotretinoin) work?
Absorica (Isotretinoin) prevents sebaceous gland function and keratinization. The improvement in nodular acne patient happens in association with a reduction in sebum secretion. The decrease of sebum secretion is temporary. It is related to the amount and time of treatment with Isotretinoin. The reflection of lessening in sebaceous gland size will occur. And also there is an inhibition of sebaceous gland distinction.
How to use Absorica (Isotretinoin)?
Absorica (Isotretinoin) comes as a capsule to be taken by mouth. It is usually taken twice a day with food for about 4 to 5 months at a time. Take this medication as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more or less, follow the prescription promptly.
What are the side-effects of Absorica (Isotretinoin)?
Here the possible side-effects that may occur while you are taking this medication:
- Skin reactions (infections or rash)
- Dry skin
- Joint or bone pain
- Eye inflammation (redness, itching, dry eyes)
- Difficulty moving
- Dry nose that can lead to a nosebleed
- Mental health problems (depression, thoughts of suicide, or psychosis)
If these persist or worsen, call a doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
These are the things that you need to be precautious with while taking this medication:
- Before taking Absorica (Isotretinoin), tell to your doctor if you are allergic to it.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions or other complications.
- Inform your doctor if you have a medical history or present medications.
- Do not donate blood if you are taking Absorica (Isotretinoin).
- This may make you be more sensitive to the sun. Avoid staying for so long under the heat of the sun.
- Keep this away from the reach of children.